Become a SILX Global Educator
Requirements for the position:
- Currently proficient or want to become proficient in Hand-Tied or I-Tip extension application. Stylists can choose one or both.
- Loves leading & educating others. Not everyone is going to fit this requirement. We are looking for self-starter individuals.
- Radiates positivity & professionalism under all circumstances through actions, verbiage, follow-through & initiative.
- Established stylists with years of experience behind the chair.
Expectations of our Educators:
- Must sign an agreement to exclusively use SILX hair extensions unless for some reason they are not available ie: (out of stock)
- Must attend a training with SILX education team. We will come to you & host a class in your area.
- Must be able to install the chosen method of hair extensions.
- Must specify whether they are able or willing to lead corporate education events in the future put on by SILX Global corporate.
- Must be able to market & host education trainings using SILX’s brand / brand photography / brand training manual & verbiage.
- Must be willing to sign a photo release so we can further promote each educator on our social media platform & website.
How much is an Educator expected to make?
Once trained and active, our SILX Certified Educators make 100% of their Education Income. In other words, if you charge $995 per person to attend your hand tied application class you will make $995 per person that attends. The potential to make thousands of dollars in one day is absolutely feasible and will depend on the amount of people you can get to attend.
SILX will also provide exclusive discounts on extensions for Educators to use in the education process and will provide incentives and affiliate kick-backs when Educators help us sell SILX extensions.
What does it cost to become a SILX educator?
$1,995 for those who are NOT trained in Hand-Tied or I-Tip
$995 for stylists who are already trained in one or both methods.
What does this include?
This includes a visit to your home town by two current SILX Certified Educators who will host a SILX extensions class near you. This class will be a “LIVE TRAINING” where you will attend, watch & get a feel for what a SILX class looks like. The following day we will meet with you one on one to train and certify you as a SILX Educator.
The 1st day of training (live class) will include:
- SILX education class (may be a dual I-Tip/Hand-Tied combo class)
- SILX will pay for the venue & lunch provided for the attendees
- Educator will help find a live model that we can use for the class
- Hands on training & certification for all attendees
The 2nd day of training (private) will include:
- Intro/history of SILX Global
- Education about our hair
- Outline for hosting a SILX extension class
- Education material & outline to give your attendees
- Expectations of a SILX Certified Educator
- Sales training for future classes
- Brand Content for social media/ work space & future classes
- Set up future discount account on our extensions
If extra training is needed in order for the educator to become proficient in the method of application this is up to the educator to take the initiative to get to a comfortable level.
Serious applicants only. SILX will schedule a follow up call with educators that we feel are a good fit within 72 hours of receiving each application. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.